Finanzamt Neubrandenburg (RiA)Central Tax Office for pensioners residing abroad


Please note:

PhotoSG - fotolia.com_28763950 © PhotoSG -

At the present time, the forms for the tax return are available only in the German language. Forms which can be filled out and further foreign-language EU/EEA Certificates as well as Non-EU/EEA Certificates (format FFWP) are to be found exclusively in the form centre at the Form Management System (FMS) of the federal revenue administration The forms offered are only a supplement to those offered by the Federal Ministry of Finance. Most of them can be printed, but they cannot be filled out electronically.